Anthelcide EQ Paste
Anthelcide EQ Horse Wormer Paste aids in the treatment against large & small strongyles, large roundworms, pinworms and threadworms.
24 gm syringe treats up to 1,200 lb body weight (800 lb if targeted against intestinal strongyles). Horses maintained on premises where reinfection is likely to occur should retreat in 6-8 weeks.
Anthelcide EQ Benefits & Features:
- for horses of any age
- contains the 22.7% oxibendazole
- shows efficacy against benzimidazole-resistant strongyles
- appropriate for use in rotational deworming programs
- packaged in an easy-to-use, dial-type syringe
This horse wormer is NOT effective against bots.
- Brand: Zoetis
- Form: Paste
- Active Ingredient: Oxibendazole