$46.79 to $67.59
Alenza Soft Chews Whole Body Comfort Supplement
Alenza Soft Chews Whole Body Comfort soft chews supports multiple systems throughout a dog's body, including a healthy inflammatory response, and may ease discomfort caused by everyday activity in active and aging dogs.
Alenza Soft Chews helps you manage occasional discomfort by providing ongoing comfort for dogs that may need more than a joint health supplement but less than prescription medication.
Features & Benefits:
- Whole Body Comfort Product - helps support mobility & ongoing comfort throughout the body
- Formulated with Vexadol - a proprietary blend of the 2 bioflavonoids (Baicalin & Catechin), shown to support a healthy inflammatory response & scavenge damaging free radicals
- Boswellia serrata - supports joint function & healthy mobility
- Antioxidants - protect against free radical damage
- Palatable Soft Chew - easy to administer, chicken flavor
- Contains no gluten, wheat, grain, artificial colors or flavors
Can be given during or after mealtime.
5 -15 lb dogs: 1/2 chew every other day
16 - 30 lb dogs: 1/2 chew daily
31 - 60 lb dogs: 1 chew daily
61 - 100 lb dogs: 2 chews daily
Dogs Over 100 lb: 2 1/2 chews daily
- Vexadol (proprietary blend of Baicalin and Catechin) - 150 mg
- Proprietary blend of (Boswellia serrata, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Copper Proteinate) - 148 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - 125 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Proteinate) - 1.8 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) - 25 mcg
Inactive Ingredients: cane molasses, dried chicken liver, fish oil, glycerin, lecithin, methylparaben, mixed tocopherols, natural bacon flavor, potassium sorbate, potato flour, potato starch, propylparaben, soybean oil, and sugar.
- Brand: Bayer Animal Health
- Type: Supplement
- Flavor: Chicken