Albon Boluses, 5g
Albon Bolus is effective in the treatment of shipping fever, bacterial pneumonia, foot root and diphtheria in cattle.
Albon Bolus Key Benefits:
- long-acting sulfonamide bolus
- low dosage provides rapid, sustained blood levels at higher levels
- low toxicity
- safe for lactating dairy cows
Albon Bolus Dosage and Administration Instructions:
Albon should be administered to cattle so the initial dose is equivalent to 25mg/lb of body weight and each subsequent daily does is equivalent to 12.5mg/lb of body weight. Treatment should not be continued beyond 5 days.
- Discard milk for 60 hours after last treatment
- Do not use in calves to be processed for veal
- 7 day slaughter withdrawal
- Brand: Zoetis
- Form: Bolus
- Size: 50 ct
- Withdrawal: 60 hour Milk/7 days Slaughter