$44.99 to $469.99
Albadry Plus Dry Cow Formula Suspension
Penicillin G procaine and novobiocin sodium for treatment in dry cows only of subclinical mastitis. Use 1 tube for each quarter at start of dry period, but not less than 30 days before calving. Do not use milk the first 72 hrs after calving. 30-day slaughter withdrawal.
- Unique synergistic effect of penicillin and novobiocin eliminates single-antibiotic failures, reduces chance of resistance.
- Bactericidal activity against major Staphylococcus and Streptococcus mastitis pathogens.
- Ideal duration of activity for control during the involution phase of the dry cow period, before the keratin plug forms (2-3 weeks after milking stops), leaving the door open to pathogens.
- For udder instillation in dry cows only. Hold milk 72 hours after calving. Do not use meat from treated cows for 30 days.
- Contents of 1 syringe instilled into each quarter.
- Ingredient: Penicillin G Procaine,novobiocin sodium
- Form: Paste
- Size: (12) 10 mL Syringes,(144) 10 mL Syringes
- Withdrawal: 72 hour Milk/30 days Slaughter