Advantage II for small cats is an easy to use waterproof topical solution to aid in the treatment and prevention of fleas in cats and kittens 8 weeks and older. 4 pack (Cats 5-9 lbs). Read More
This item cannot ship to Canada
Advantage® II for Cats, 5-9 lb (4 Month Supply)
Advantage® II for cats controls existing flea infestations on your cat and prevents further infestations from occurring.
Advantage® II contains:
- 9.1% Imidacloprid
- 0.46% Pyriproxyfen (an insect growth regulator)
Advantage® II Key Benefits:
- kills 98-100% of all life stages of fleas within 12 hours of application
- prevents further infestations for up to 4 weeks
- easy to apply topical solution
For cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age.
Note: For maximum effectiveness, you should not bathe your pet 48 hours before or after application. The oils of the skin and coat help to distribute the product properly, ensuring that the product will be effective.
- Type: Topical
- Size: 4 Month Supply (5-9 lbs)
- Ingredients: Imidacloprid, Pyriproxyfen