The MaxxAir 24" Direct Drive Tilt Fan, featuring a tilt stand for directional airflow, can be used to keep people and animals cool or to dry water damaged areas! Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
MaxxAir 24" Direct Drive Tilt Fan
The MaxxAir 24" Direct Drive Tilt Fan, featuring a tilt stand for directional airflow, can be used to keep people and animals cool or to dry water damaged areas! This tilting fan has a thermally protected motor with a 2 speed design that pushes up to 4,000 CFM of airflow on high and comes with an 8 foot power cord. The 24" Direct Drive Fan is great for ventilating small and medium sized areas and features snap on wheels and a handle for portability. It is not only powerful, but built to last with a 22-gauge, powder-coated steel housing, rust resistant grill covers, and slip resistant feet.
Features of the 24" Direct Drive Tilt Fan:
- 8-foot 3 prong power cord
- 2-year limited warranty
- non-skid positioning legs
- rugged 22-gauge steel housing
- fan drum tilts up to 180 degrees
- four blade design to deliver quieter performance
- OSHA compliant, powder coated & rust-resistant grilles
- heavy duty 2-speed thermally protected direct drive motor
- snap-on roll around wheels and built-in handle for easy mobility
This fan is shipped completely assembled and ready to plug into a standard 120V outlet.
This product is backed by a 2 year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- Brand: MaxxAir
- Type: Tilt Barrel Fan
- Size: 24"
- Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Dimensions: 28" L x 10" W x 28" H
- Motor Specs: 3.28 Amps / 310 Watts
- Air Flow: Up to 4,000 CFM