MaxxAir High Velocity 18 inch Wall Mount Fan has 3 speed pull chain, fan head tilts 180 degrees, and has a tough dust & rust resistant design. Built in the USA. Read More
This item cannot ship to CA
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
MaxxAir High Velocity 18 inch Wall Mount Fan
MaxxAir High Velocity 18 inch Wall Mount Fan (HVWM18UPS) has 3 pull chain speeds, fan head tilts 180 degrees, and has a tough dust and rust-resistant design. This makes it a reliable choice for harsh environments such as barns, garages, and workshops where you may need a fan to keep cool but not just any fan would do! Built tough from rust-resistant powder-coated steel in the USA, this economical fan pushes up to 1450 CFM of airflow from an enclosed dust-proof PSC motor and the fan head tilts 180 degrees for you to control the direction of that airflow.
MaxxAir High-Velocity Wall Mount Fan Features:
- enclosed dust-proof PSC motor
- 3-speed pull chain
- rugged hanging bar
- fan head tilts 180 degrees
- durable powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant & rust-resistant grilles
- 10-foot, 3-prong power cord
- pushes up to 1450 cubic foot per minute (CFM) of airflow
- revolutions per minute (RPM): 1580 high, 1250 medium, 1070 low
Shipped completely assembled. Simply mount and plug into a standard 120V outlet.
Made in the USA from domestic and imported components.
Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC) motor is compact, easy to maintain, highly efficient and has a high power factor.
This product is backed by a 1-year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- Brand: MaxxAir
- Type: Wall Mount
- Size: 18"
- Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Weight: 14 lb
- Dimensions: 22.5" L x 6.5" W x 22" H
- Motor Specs: 0.7 Amps / 85 Watts
- CFM: Up to 1,450
I have only used this fan for 2 weeks now but my mare is loving the breeze on Medium speed! I gave a 4 because it is not as quiet as my box fan, but I know it is safer!