Jeffers' Affiliate program is managed by Pepperjam
Do you have a website, blog, or are you a member of a social network? If so, the Jeffers' Affiliate Program is a great opportunity to quickly earn some extra cash!How do you earn money from the Affiliate Program, you may ask? Simple!
It's as easy as 1.. 2.. 3!
- Place a Jeffers banner or text link on your site, blog or social page.
- Connect your visitors to Jeffers.com, JeffersPet.com, JeffersEquine.com, or JeffersLivestock.com.
- Earn up to 7% commission on every sale generated from your Jeffers affiliate links!
Jeffers Affiliate Program Details:
- 100% FREE to Join!
- Competitive Commission Payouts – earn up to 7%!
- Full-time In-House Program Manager to assist you with any questions you may have. (Maressa Loman - 800-533-3377 x367 or email@example.com.)
- 7-Day Cookie Duration - even if a customer doesn't buy immediately after clicking through, you earn the commission if they come back to order within 7 days.
- Bi-Monthly Payment Schedule (get paid via check or direct deposit).
- Daily, real-time reporting & tracking available through Pepperjam.
- Jeffers handles the processing, shipping & customer service of all orders, so all you have to worry about is directing traffic & earning easy commissions.
Click Here to join the Jeffers Pet Affiliate Program & begin earning commission today!
Already a member of the ebay enterprise™ Affiliate Network?
Click Here to log in to your Affiliate account & search for Jeffers Pet, Jeffers Equine, or Jeffers Livestock.
Although Jeffers values your enthusiasm in joining our affiliate program, the recent changes to each state's Nexus Tax Laws does not allow us to extend our affiliate program to the following states: Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington or West Virginia.
Please check back periodically for updates pertaining to the Nexus State Laws or if any questions should arise, contact Maressa Loman via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-533-3377 ext. 367.