Good Natured Knock Out! Nematodes
(Formerly ANTidote) Microscopic non-segmented worms that live in the soil and feed on over 150 soil borne pests.
Knock Out! Nematodes feed on:
- grub worms
- fungus gnat larvae
- mole crickets
- root knot nematodes
- sod webworms
How to use Knock Out! Nematodes:USE AT SUNSET
- Mix nematodes with 1/2 gallon (1/4 - 1/2 acre) or 32 oz (1/8 - 1/4 acre) of cool water. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Strain the solution through a strainer or piece of screen.
- You can apply with a watering can or if using a hose-end sprayer spray the solution at 2 tablespoons per gallons of water.
- Water the treated area again after spraying to wash nematodes from the foliage into the soil.
- In hot, dry weather, keep the area treated moist for the first five days. Repeat application in 7-10 days if needed.
For Fire Ants:
- Mix nematodes with 1 gallon of cool water then mix 8 oz of mixture with 2 gallons (1/4 - 1/2 acre) or 1 gallon (1/8 - 1/4 acre) of water.
- Drench the ant mounds with mixture starting from the center moving outward towards the edges.
NOTE: Must be kept refrigerated until use. Product will be shipped Next Day Air. Non-returnable.