Equine Vitamin B12 Gel
Provides 12,000 mcg vitamin B-12 per 5 mL dose.
15 mL tube (36000 mcg total B12).
Vitamin B12 Gel Key Points:
- formulated in a gel base that melts at body temperature
- key nutritional building block that aids in the production of red blood cells
- beneficial for building stamina and fighting fatigue
- beneficial for equine enhancing performance
- aids in preventing anemia and assists in stimulating appetite
Directions for Use:
Foals – administer 2.5 ml orally to foals as needed, or directed by a veterinarian. Horses – administer 5 ml orally to horses as needed, or as directed by a veterinarian.
It is formulated in a very palatable strawberry flavor base.
View manufacturer and/or label information