PetSafe Wireless Containment System
Trusted and true, our original system keeps pets happier while you breath easier. A simple signal from a small unit in your home to your dog's collar is all it takes. They learn their new yard boundaries quickly and comfortably. It's portable and does not require buried wires. Sets up in 1-2 hours.
For dogs 8 lb and up, or neck sizes 6 - 28".
- covers an adjustable circular area up to 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter)
- expand containment system with additional Wireless Transmitters
- 5 adjustable levels of correction
- tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- waterproof receiver collar
- low battery indicator
- works with multiple dogs
- wireless transmitter with power adapter
- receiver collar with RFA-67D battery
- test light tool
- operating and training guide
- 50 boundary training flags
PetSafe Wireless Containment System is a part of a training regimen and works best when used as directed.
Choose a location for your transmitter that meets the following criteria:
- 2-4 feet above the floor located on the ground floor of your home.
- Dry, well ventilated, protected area where temperatures do not drop below freezing.
- At least 3 feet away from large metal objects.
- Near a standard wall outlet.
Which Fence is Best For My Yard?