HD5T Load Bars
Tru-Test load bars are recognized for their rugged durability and performance in harsh environments.The HD5T Load Bars are designed to be tough, reliable and easy to install under any crush. The simplicity of set up means you can easily install with no assistance needed.
With a capacity suitable for the heaviest of cattle crushes, you will have outstanding performance with the best weighing set up for your animals.
Features & Benefits:
- Extremely easy to install - simply bolt it to the crush and then bolt to the level concrete surface
- More capacity - the 11,000 lb capacity and 40 in long heavy duty load bar is suitable to mount under the heaviest of cattle crushes
- Sealed load cell - protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside under the crush
- Corrosion resistant - galvanized steel construction means the HD5T Load Bars can endure the harshest agricultural environment
- Robust -Heavy-duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard features, which minimize the likelihood of cable damage
- Total Capacity: 11,000 (5,000 kg)
- Sensitivity: 1.25 mV/V
- Total nominal length: 44 in (1115mm)
- Weight (pair): 80 lb (36 kg)
- Bare section width: 2.95 in ( 75 mm)
- Overall height: 4.33 in (110 mm)
- Cable length: 16.4 ft (5 m)
- Base resolution with Tru-Test scales: 2 x HD5T load bars = 1.10 lb (0.5 kg)
- Accuracy: +/- 1% or 2 resolutions, whichever is greater
To view the dimension drawing, visit tru-test.com/HD5T.