Safe-Guard Dewormer Paste
with purchase of 6 Tubes of Safe-Guard Paste 290g.
While supplies last. No limit. Ends 10-10-22.
10% Fenbendazole For the control of lungworms, stomach and intestinal worms. Apple Flavor.
Safe-Guard 25 g tube
- treats up to 1250 lb (Labeled as Equine Dewormer)
- for general parasite control in rotational deworming.
Safe-Guard 92 g (3.2 oz) oral syringe
- deworms 4000 lb body weight. (Labeled as Equine Dewormer)
- general parasite control in rotational deworming
- deworming multiple horses in the same barn
- horses weighing more than 1,250 pounds
Safe-Guard 290 g (10.2 oz) tube
- treats 12,760 lb body weight (Labeled for Beef & Dairy Cattle)
- requires Applicator Gun (I6S5)
Safe for breeding stock, pregnant cows, stressed cattle, and lactating dairy cattle and horses. 13-day slaughter withdrawal.
Designed specifically for Safe-Guard 290 gram paste dewormer. Comes with oral hook nozzle for easy delivery.
Safe-Guard Also Available In:
3 Way Apple Flavored Horse Deworming Kit
Premium Horse Wormer Pack
View Safe-Guard Dewormer Paste manufacturer and label information
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should be done only under supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.