Fortified Vitamin B Complex Gel
For use as a supplement source of Vitamin B Complex in goats, sheep and calves.
- The gel is fortified to support healthy appetite, digestion and energy levels
- Administer during kidding, vaccinating, shipping, post antibiotic therapy and energy levels
- Gel base melts at body temperature for ease in administration
- Provides high levels of Thiamine, B12 and probiotics
Guaranteed Analysis (per 5 mL dose):
- thiamine (B1) - 100 mg
- vitamin B12 - 500 micrograms
- robiotics - 2.5 Billion CFU
- Brand: Kaeco
- Form: Gel
- Ingredient: Probiotics,Vitamin B12,Thiamine
- Size: 30 g
"A Must Have For the Medicine Cabinet"
After losing a goat kid to polio, which is caused by a thiamine deficiency, we now keep B complex on hand and administer periodically particularly during extreme weather changes or other stress. I prefer to avoid injecting them whenever possible so this oral paste is a great solution. It is much more expensive than the injectable kind but we only have a few goats so I am willing to pay the premium. The goats seem to like the taste too so it is easy to administer.
"Can't Live Without It"
I can't say enough about this product. It works! It is easy to use. I give it anytime my goats are off their feed and they almost immediately begin to start eatting again. It is a product I always keep handy.
Just be sure to check the thiamine & selenium levels, to make sure they are the same as the dose u normally give..especially when kidding & ESPECIALLY in the South. My beloved Motto Dragon (goat) loved this gel! Definitely 5 stars!