$9.95 to $298.50
Offers cattle raisers an easier way to control horn flies. When horn fly infestations begin to bother your cattle, you can apply a proven insecticide as remote as 15-30 feet away. While your cattle are milling around or feeding, they can be treated from a safe distance, without added stress and without added labor. That saves you time and helps to put you in control of when and where you want to dose your cattle. It's unique design is durable for years of repeated use. Engineered with heavy duty assembly with minimal moving parts.
VetGun comes with (1) 25 gram adapter (for prefilled gas cylinder not included).
Applicator holds 15 VetCaps.
VetCaps provided effective horn fly control for 4 weeks.
- No additional labor required. One person could dose at least 100 head in a fraction of the time it would require with other methods.
- No need to handle cattle to treat them to apply an insecticide.
- No chute or special handling facilities needed. Reduces the chance of injuries to the cattle and the ranchers.
- No added stress to the cattle and calves. By handling the cattle in the manner they are generally use to, the rancher can more easily deliver the insecticide safely from a remote distance.
- Delivery of the Insecticide is made easy utilizing the revolutionary new VetGun®, which delivers the worlds first EPA approved insecticide VetCap containing the proven Lambda Cyhalothrin pour on.
Each AiM-L VetCap contains the proven horn fly insecticide, lambda cyhalothrin sealed in a specialized gelatin capsule. Gelcaps are specifically engineered to be durable in transport, durable upon discharge and deliver an effective burst upon impact when delivered according to directions.
Read the label before use.
1 capsule for cattle greater than 600 pounds.
Note: The kit does NOT come with VetCaps or CO2 cartridges.
This Gun has been great for me and my Bison Ranch. Due to the nature of Bison I can not work them and fly eradication has been an on going concern. The VetGun has made my herd work so much easier. In order for me to work an animal the Vet has to come and shoot him or her, which puts the herd in stress. this way I just drive around and treat them. I have told 6 to 7 of my friends and they do not believe me till they come over and get the gun for their herds. I think I should buy two or three more guns and rent them out to the slow and nonbelievers in my area. Thanks for developing and purveying a great product. One more story it is funny how in a small town how much and fast the rumor mill can spread. About the second time I used the Gun on the road that runs by my farm there must have been 13 to 14 trucks driving buy over and over to see the crazy man with Bison shooting his herd with paint balls, well last week the Kentucky Cattleman paper came out with your VetGun Ad in it and boy did they look stupid. Once more Great product and thanks