Vet-Aid™ Sea Salt Wound FoamActs as a natural liquid bandage by protecting the injured tissue while healing. Use under bandages or leave open (do not use on mucous membranes).
Vet-Aid™ Sea Salt Wound Foam Is Used For:
- insect bites
- dry dermatitis
- hair and skin conditioning
- hot spots (superficial and dry)
- chronic wounds
- non-secreting wounds
- sunburns on non-pigmented skin
View manufacturer and/or label information
- Ingredients: Lysozyme,Sea Kelp
- Condition: Rain Rot,Proud Flesh,Hot Spots,Sunburns,Dermatitis,Insect Bites
- Form: Foam
- Type: Topical
- Brand: Vet Aid, Inc
"Best Product Out There"
I have used many products before and this is hands down the best!!! I love the fact its all natural and Works wonders. My Black Lab just got fixed and had 9 stitches After 30 days of using vet aid the wound is fully healed and the scar is barley visible I love this product i recommend everyone use it!!