$7.20 to $30.95
Clostridium Chauvoei, Septicum, Novyi, Sordellii, Perfringens Types C & D Bacterin, Toxoid - SAFE for pregnant cows and their nursing calves. Read More
This item cannot ship to Canada
Cannot ship to P.O. Box
Inject 2 mL SQ. Healthy cattle should receive 2 doses given 4-6 weeks apart. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Vaccine is SAFE for pregnant cows and their nursing calves.
- Provides protection in a tissue-friendly 2 mL dose against 7 major clostridial diseases (including Cl. perfringens types B, C and D), which continue to be of major economic importance in cattle.
- Clostridium bacteria are universally present and produce potent toxins that can result in rapid death of otherwise healthy animals.
- Has no adverse effect on feed intake, feed efficiency or average daily gain.
- No age restrictions on use.
- Brand: Zoetis
- Form: Injectable
- Prevention Type: Blackleg