- For use in chickens to control chronic respiratory disease caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum or synoviae.
- For use in turkeys to maintain weight gain and feed efficiency in the presence of infectious sinusitis caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum.
- For use in swine for the treatment and control of swine dysentery or other pathogens sensitive to tylosin.
24 hr slaughter withdrawal in chickens, 5 days in turkeys and 48 hours for swine.
Also For the control of American Foulbrood (Paenibacillus larvae) in Honey Bees.
- Brand: Bimeda
- Ingredient: Tylosin Tartrate
- Form: Drinking Water
- Size: 100 g
- Withdrawal: 24 hour Slaughter in Chickens,5 days Slaughter in Turkeys,48 hour Slaughter in Swine