Rooster Booster® Multi-Wormer Triple Action™
- Contains the only FDA approved wormer on the market today, Hygromicin B.
- For the control of large round worms, fecal worms & capillary worms in chickens, ducks, geese, quail, turkeys, pigeons, poultry, and fowl.
- Contains ingredients that effectively treat chronic respiratory disease, air sac infection, and Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate for blue comb, mud fever, and non-specific infectious enteritis.
- Blended in a nutrition-rich base containing essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and direct fed microbials.
Directions for use:
- For broilers and laying chickens: Mix ONE (1/3 ounce) scoop of wormer per 1 lb of feed (scoop included).
Mix the entire 1.25 lb container, which is equal to 50 scoops, with 50 lb of feed.
- Feed for 5 days and as needed.
3 day slaughter withdrawal.
Approved for laying hens.
No withdrawal for egg consumption.Active Ingredients:
Hygromycin B, 400 grams per ton; Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate, 400 grams per ton
Forage Products, Plant Protein Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Grain Products, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Sulphate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Cholecalciferol (source of Vitamin D3), Calcium Pantothenate, L-Lysine, DL Methionine Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Dried Bacillus Subtilus Fermentation Product, Dried Streptococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product, and Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, and Maltodextrin.
View manufacturer and/or label information
- Brand: Rooster Booster
- Type: Feed Additive
- Ingredient: Hygromycin B
- Size: 1¼ lb
"Awesome product! "
I love this wormer. And the fact I don't have to discard eggs. I mix it in the feed and they will tear it up! It works great.