See price in cart
VenTECH™ SMB Elite Sport Horse Boot
VenTECH™ SMB Elite Sport Boot Key Features:
- The ventilated neoprene conforms to your horse, allows heat and moisture to escape, and keeps your horse cool, comfortable and performing at its best.
- The boots provide 360 degrees of impact protection, safeguarding the cannon bone, tendons and soft tissue, and are proven to absorb over 26% of energy from hoof concussion.
- The uniquely designed suspensory strap stretches with each stride, allowing full ankle movement and helping to eliminate hyperextension of the fetlock.
Available sizes, colors and patterns may vary.
- Brand: Professional's Choice
- Style: Sports Medicine Boot
- Material: Neoprene
- Size: Small (Package of 4),Medium (Package of 4),Large (Package of 4)
- Hands: 13-14.3,15-15.3,16-16.3
- Color: Pacific Blue,Lime Green,Raspberry,Black,Crimson Red,Royal Blue,Turquoise,White,Chocolate,Pink,Purple,Stained Glass,Gambler,Fleur De Lis,Giraffe,Stars,Black w/Red,Cross,Peace
- Pattern: Giraffe,Stars,Black w/Red,Stained Glass,Gambler,Fleur De Lis,Cross,Peace
i love these boots! they protect your horse with style. although they do stain easly, i use a rough brush and jeffers shampoo plus a hose and every time they come out new! i have had my pair for about 6 months and only one small thread was hanging. barrel raceing is hard on most boots but not proessionals choice elite!
"Not the sturdiest!"
I bought this new version when my original SMB Elites wore out after 4 years of hard use in the mountains. Sadly the Ventechs did not hold up to the rocky trails and I had a hole clean through one of them. This was with relatively light use and about 3 months. I'll stick with the old style SMB 2!
I use these boots on a horse that had a suspensory strain. After a three month layoff and now three months back into normal work, the horse is doing great with no lameness at all. May not be a cure all but it certainly has helped.
These boots are amazing! Can't beat the price for these boots. I bought them for my Arab and she loves them. They are light weight, easy clean, fun colouring, and so much more. I find though that the back boots do tend to slip a little and the front tend to stay in place better but all in favour I would recomend these to anyone. Go Professional's Choice!!!!
"Cant beat these boots"
These boots are breathable, light weight, long lasting and offer great protection!! And great colors and patterns to boot! Cant go wrong!!
"These boots offer great protection, but double check the sizing. I ordered a Medium (as per Jeffers instructions on the site), on the SMB package they recommend a large for a 16hh horse - wish I'd got the large! They need to overlap by at least 1"" (as per SMB!), but the medium's are only half that. Wish I could send them back for a return for a large (postage is prohibitve). Also, the webbing on the straps has started to fray slightly after ~20 uses. Good support though, and my mare seems very comfortable in them. Can be difficult to clean (With a brush - haven't tried washing). Summary: great protection/support, double check sizing from SMB, and I don't think you'll be disappointed, but be warned that your boots won't be looking new for very long."
"Great value, great boot!"
Excellent value buy for four SMB elite boots! These have shorter straps that are not as bulky, and still have the great protection for your horses legs that Proessionals Choice are known for! You won't regret your purchase!
These are great boots!! they last FOREVER and they protect your horse's feet! These are 4 star boots and will not let you or your horse down!