Seresto® Flea and Tick Collar for Cats is the new alternative to monthly topicals which is non-greasy, odorless, easy to use and water-resistant. Lasts up to 8 months in cats. Read More
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Depending on where you live, battling fleas (and all the problems that
they bring with them), never really ends. Keep in mind that treating
your pet is just one step in winning the flea war. Treating your home
and yard is absolutely essential. With the marketplace full of
products that all claim to be the very best at controlling and killing
fleas it’s important to use what works best for you, in your area...
Seresto® Flea and Tick Collar for Cats
The new alternative to monthly topicals, flea and tick control that lasts up to 8 months. Seresto, from the makers of Advantage II and K9 Advantix II.
Seresto® Flea and Tick Collar Key Benefits:
- no need to remember monthly applications.
- non-greasy, odorless, easy to use, and water-resistant.*
- active ingredients imidacloprid and flumethrin provide dual action against fleas and ticks.
- Bayers Polymer Matrix is designed to slowly and continuously release the active ingredients for 8 months.
- kills fleas and ticks.
- repels ticks. If a tick is repelled or killed, it cannot attach to a cat. If a tick doesnt attach, it cant transmit organisms that may cause disease.
- for use on cats and kittens 10 weeks and older.
- includes optional reflector tabs that can be attached to collar for safety at night.
- collar has "break-away" notches for safety.
Approx. 15" L.
* Bathing or swimming more than once a month could result in a shorter active period for the collar.
- Brand: Bayer Animal Health
- Type: Flea & Tick
- Form: Collar
- Ingredients: Imidacloprid, Flumethrin
I've got 3 cats that are outside during the daytime/inside at night. They lasted every bit of 8 months and no fleas! Very satisfied with this product.