The Safe-Guard® Power-Dose contains: Five 1-Dose (57 g) syringes of Safe-Guard Paste (Fenbendazole). Contains 10% Fenbendazole.
Each syringe treats 1250 lb per day for 5 consecutive days.
Safe-Guard® Power-Dose is best for:
- Incoming horses as first step in rotation program
- Competition horses 2 to 4 weeks prior to start of show season
- As yearly larvicidal dose for all stages of encysted small strongyles
- May improve debilitated or thin horses
- Your veterinarian may recommend Power-Dose if your horses experience chronic diarrhea or colic
- Brand: Merck
- Form: Paste
- Active Ingredient: Fenbendazole
when I got my horse he was skinny and his coat was not healthy at all,I took a chance on this safe-guard power-dose and after a month I could see a change in him,his coat is shinny and is weight filled out, it was well worth the money
"So worth it!"
Great for colic prone or underweight horses. My horse was massively underweight when I got him and his former owners could not figure out why he would not gain weight and was prone to colic. With a Power Dose and some good nutrition- he was the proper weight in about in about 3 weeks- no colic episodes since! My vet highly approves!
I have used this Equine wormer on all of our horses. I give this to them once a year. It not only helps with hard to keep horses weight but helps their coat and mane as well. I would recommend this to anyone with any weight issues in older or young horses, this stuff is truly awesome. My horse after giving this to him cause I had tried all other options gained 75 pounds in less than 2 weeks after this treatment. To look at him now you would never think he had a weight problem before.