The penetrating, anti-inflammatory properties of iodine and pine tar to stimulate blood flow and speed healing after injury. Reduces swelling and pain as the horse recovers. Read More
This item cannot ship to Canada, GU, PR
- The first choice of leading trainers, owners, and veterinarians in over 40 countries
- Features the penetrating and anti-inflammatory properties of iodine and pine tar
- Helps stimulate blood flow and speed healing after injury
- Helps reduce swelling and pain during recovery
- Type: Liquid
- Brand: Equicare
- Ingredients: Iodine,Pine Tar
- Size: 1 lb Can
"Reducing for founder hooves"
Decided to give this a try for ponies mild foundered hooves. Being treated by veterinarian, but I wanted to do more. Used an old toothbrush to rub reducine into sole of hoof and wall. It seems to be taking some inflammation out and also opened up a small abscess. Would recommend trying it.