Re-Sorb® Oral Hydration, Electrolyte Product
Oral rehydration treatment to replace lost fluids in scouring calves. Provides other electrolytes, glucose and glycine. Give orally at the 1st signs of scours. For 2 days feed in place of milk; then reduce quantity and mix with milk for 2 more days. Mix 1 pkt with 2 quarts water for 1 feeding.
- Rapidly replenishes lost electrolytes and fluids in the scouring calf
- Oral dosing permits fluid replacement at first signs of scours
- Easy to mix, dissolves rapidly, stays in solution
- Palatable formula tastes good, avoids stress of tube feeding
Not Labeled for Goats!
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should only be done under supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.
- Brand: Zoetis
- Ingredient: Sodium Chloride,Potassium Phosphate,Citric Acid,Anhydrous,Potassium Citrate,Glucose,Aminoacetic Acid
- Form: Drinking Water
- Size: 2.26 oz
"This product is a great help when we first get our calves shipped in or are having issues with scours. It mixes really easily and is perfect for mixing ""in bottle"" in a pinch. Calves take to it really well and it isn't a thick gel like some (which we have never really had much luck with). I raise A LOT of bottle calves and this is a MUST HAVE in my book. "