$22.28 to $213.10
$24.95 to $213.10
Prohibit® Soluble Drench PowderCattle and Sheep Dewormer For Oral Use
Prohibit® Soluble (levamisole hydrochloride) is a broad-spectrum oral dewormer for cattle and sheep effective against stomach worms, intestinal worms and lungworms. Each 52 g packet contains 46.8 g of levamisole hydrochloride activity.
Administer as a standard drench with standard drench syringe or administer as a concentrated drench solution with an automatic drenching syringe.
Prohibit is effective against the following nematode infections:
- STOMACH WORMS: (Haemonchus contortus, Trichostrongylus axei, Teladorsagia circumcincta)
- INTESTINAL WORMS: (Trichostrongylus colubriformis, Cooperia curticei, Nematodirus spathiger, Bunostomum trigonocephalum, Oesophagostomum columbianum, Chabertia ovina)
- LUNGWORMS: (Dictyocaulus filaria)
- STOMACH WORMS: (Haemonchus placei, Trichostrongylus axei, Ostertagia ostertagi)
- INTESTINAL WORMS: (Trichostrongylus longispicularis, Cooperia oncophora, Cooperia punctata, Nematodirus spathiger, Bunostomum phlebotomum, Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- LUNGWORMS: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
48 hours slaughter withdrawal for cattle. 72 hours slaughter withdrawal for sheep.
View manufacturer and/or label information for 52 g packet
View manufacturer and/or label information for 605 g bottle
- Brand: AgriLabs
- Type: Drench
- Ingredient: Levamisole Hydrochloride
- Size: 52 g,605 g
Great wormer for coughing goats! Cleaned em up they sound much better with no coughing going on!
"Thank goodness its back!"
Absolutely a wonderful prohibit. Glad to see it back on the market after all this time. It is also a perfect product for turkeys if you think they have been exposed to chickens and could possibly get or have Blackhead Disease...The only thing that I have found that will work on the Turkeys if it is caught in time.