$22.28 to $213.10
$24.95 to $213.10
Prohibit Soluble Drench PowderCattle and Sheep Dewormer For Oral Use
Prohibit® Soluble (levamisole hydrochloride) is a broad-spectrum oral dewormer for cattle and sheep effective against stomach worms, intestinal worms and lungworms. Each 52 g packet contains 46.8 g of levamisole hydrochloride activity.
Administer as a standard drench with standard drench syringe or administer as a concentrated drench solution with an automatic drenching syringe.
Prohibit is effective against the following nematode infections:
- STOMACH WORMS: (Haemonchus contortus, Trichostrongylus axei, Teladorsagia circumcincta)
- INTESTINAL WORMS: (Trichostrongylus colubriformis, Cooperia curticei, Nematodirus spathiger, Bunostomum trigonocephalum, Oesophagostomum columbianum, Chabertia ovina)
- LUNGWORMS: (Dictyocaulus filaria)
- STOMACH WORMS: (Haemonchus placei, Trichostrongylus axei, Ostertagia ostertagi)
- INTESTINAL WORMS: (Trichostrongylus longispicularis, Cooperia oncophora, Cooperia punctata, Nematodirus spathiger, Bunostomum phlebotomum, Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- LUNGWORMS: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
48 hours slaughter withdrawal for cattle. 72 hours slaughter withdrawal for sheep.
View manufacturer and/or label information for 52 g packet
View manufacturer and/or label information for 605 g bottle
- Brand: AgriLabs
- Type: Drench
- Ingredient: Levamisole Hydrochloride
- Size: 52 g,605 g
I'd been dealing with a barberpole problem for 9 months when I tried this, results were seen in less than a week fecals showed major reduction in worm count! Just wish I had used it sooner. 3 months after treatment and the goat fecals are reading great.
Great wormer for coughing goats! Cleaned em up they sound much better with no coughing going on!
"Thank goodness its back!"
Absolutely a wonderful prohibit. Glad to see it back on the market after all this time. It is also a perfect product for turkeys if you think they have been exposed to chickens and could possibly get or have Blackhead Disease...The only thing that I have found that will work on the Turkeys if it is caught in time.