Oxytetracycline HCI Soluble PowderThe FDA approved generic of Terramycin 10 by Zoetis (formerly Pfizer).
Each packet contains 10 gm oxytetracycline HCl. For use in calves, swine and poultry.
USES OF Oxytetracycline HCI Soluble Powder:
- for the control and treatment of bacterial enteritis caused by E. coli and bacterial pneumonia caused by P. multocida, Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae and Klebsiella spp. in calves and swine
- for control of CRD, air sac disease, infectious synovitis and bluecomb in poultry.
DOSING of Oxytetracycline HCI Soluble Powder:
- calves/swine is 10 mg per lb body wt daily in divided doses, mix in drinking water, not with milk
- small dose for chickens is 2.5 level tablespoons per gallon of drinking water. Fresh solution daily for 7 to 14 days. Slaughter withdrawal 5 days. Not for egg layers.
- Type: Antibiotic
- Form: Drinking Water
- Ingredient: Oxytetracylcine HCI
- Size: 6.4 oz