$20.25 to $78.14
Noromycin 300 LAMORE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN A SMALLER DOSE
Delivers 300 mg of oxytetracycline per mL. Only 3 mL per 100 pounds of body weight. Provides sustained blood levels for up to 4 days. Use for treatment of pneumonia, shipping fever complex, pinkeye, wounds, infections or foot rot, scours, and leptospirosis. Recommended for use in beef cattle, non-lactating dairy cattle, calves, and swine.
Noromycin 300 LA Key Benefits:
- non-prescription antibiotic injection
- contains 300 mg Oxytetracycline per mL
- provides sustained blood level for up to 4 days
Swine Dosage: 3 mL SQ or IM per 100 lbs. Note: 28 day slaughter withdrawal.
- Brand: Norbrook
- Ingredient: Oxytetracycline
- Form: Injectable
- Size: 100 mL,250 mL,500 mL
- Withdrawal: 28 days Slaughter
"GOOD ON GOATS"
I have started using this product on my Reg Boer Goats for the last 6 months and really like it FAR BETTER that the other products available, the do not scream when injected and only have to inject every other day, and the problem is usually cleared up but the 3rd day anyway.