$9.05 to $15.25
Nich Quick-Start™Liquid contains 180 Calories per fl. oz.
Promotes weight gain, combats dehydration and maintains electrolytes balance in recovering animals. Provides fat and calorie density for increased stamina and energy in a low dose form.
Quick-Start™ promotes the appetite and is highly palatable to horses, sheep, dogs, cats, and cattle.
300 mL tube Requires an applicator gun. See the Probios Applicator Gun. (Item code PN-P3)
Dosages:Dog & Cat:
- 5 - 30 lbs: 1 tsp 2 x day
- Over 30 lbs: 2 tsp 2 x day
(Show & Working)
- 5 - 10 lbs: 1 tsp 3 x day
- 10 - 30 lbs: 2 tsp 2 x day
- Over 30 lbs: 2 tsp 3 x day
Pig & Calf:
- Calf: 1oz per 200 lbs 2 x day
- Baby Pigs: 1 tsp 3 x day
- Pig:1 oz 2 x day
Horses & Foals:
- Foals: 1 oz 2 x day
- Horses (Maintenance): 2 oz 2 x day
- 4 oz 2 x day
View manufacturer and/or label information
- Type: Supplement,Energy
- Form: Gel,Liquid
- Size: 300 mL,16 oz,60 mL
- Brand : Quick-Start
- Active Ingredient: Sucrose,Vitamin A,Vitamin D,Vitamin E,Vitamin B,Niacinamide,D-Cal Pantothenate,Folic Acid,Choline Chloride,Zinc Sulfate
- Dog Type: Under Weight,Recovering
"They love it"
I started giving this to my girls when they were moved to a new place. Due to establishing herd order, they were both being chased from their food. They LOVE it. one follows me around even after iI've given her some, looking for more. She takes it out of the syringe like a baby bottle!
"NICH Quick Start"
Quick Start has been a useful tool in our arsenal to combat different conditions with our goats. Their lives have been saved by this product and we recommend any responsible keeper of goats to have onhand to eliminate lithargia, stress related scours,stress from moves, and changes in diet. This product also helps to keep your goats going and return health when de-wormed late. Easy to administer and has a user friendly taste.