$12.29 to $85.99
Neomycin Oral Solution
Neomycin Sulfate 200 mg per mL
For the treatment and control of scours caused by E. coli susceptible to Neomycin Sulfate in cattle (except veal calves), swine, sheep and goats
- Give 1 tsp for every 100 lbs of body weight
- May be added to drinking water
- May be given non-diluted or diluted with water or milk
30-day slaughter for cattle and goats
20 days for swine and sheep.
- Brand: AgriLabs
- Ingredient: Neomycin Sulfate
- Form: Drinking Water,Drench
- Size: Pint,Gallon
- Withdrawal: 1-3 days depending on species (See Label)
"Very Effective Oral Antibiotic"
Very effective scours oral antibiotic. Easily administered. Less intrusive on the animal than injected antibiotic, although the latter is appropriate at times.