½" Medium Port Sweet Iron with Copper Roller
½" Medium Port Sweet Iron with Copper Roller Key Points:
- This shank is designed for a horse that tries to lip a bit.
- It has good leverage for control and the shank swivels for lateral control.
- Good for a nervous horse that likes to play with the bit.
- It adds some tongue pressure to help break a horse over at the poll for a better head set.
- Brand: Reinsman
- Mouth Size: 5"
- Mouth Material: Sweet Iron w/Copper Roller
- Cheek Length: 8"
I've used this bit on my Walking Horse for several years now. She loves it. She'd fight other bits, but this one she sets herself and hits her gaits perfectly.
This is a great bit for gaited horses they seem to love it.I am using it on my 3 year old TWH and have no problem with it.