$21.95 to $40.95
Key Facts about LA-200:
- Ready to use. No mixing, refrigeration or special handling needed.
- One dose delivers 3 days of sustained therapy. Fewer injections mean less labor and animal stress.
- Beef-Friendly SQ option is available to minimize risk of carcass blemish.
- Approved for use in lactating dairy cows.
- Administered by SQ or IV injection to beef and dairy cattle and calves, including pre-ruminating veal calves
- 96-hour milk discard
- 28-day pre-slaughter withdrawal.
- Brand: Zoetis
- Ingredient: Oxytetracycline
- Form: Injectable
- Size: 100 mL,250 mL
Worked for several of my roosters that were badly ill. I'm sure it will work for you too.
"Not my first choice"
Now that I have discovered BioMycin, this is definitely NOT my first choice. Our goats would scream when getting an LA-200 injection. It was terribly stressful for them and me. I much prefer the BioMycin which is the same active ingredient but with a no-sting additive.