$36.95 to $76.95
Feed 3 oz per day with regular feed for first 3 to 4 weeks. Afterwards for maintenance feed 2 oz daily with horse's regular feed.
1 oz scoop enclosed.
- Helps lubricate and rebuild cartilage for normal joint function with a combination of glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulfate
- Contains 16 mg of biotin per 2 ounces, a B-complex vitamin used to help strengthen hooves
- Includes zinc for healthy keratin development in the hoof wall
- Improves skin condition, coat bloom, and springtime shedding with essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & 6)
- Highly palatable, cinnamon-apple-flavored pellets
- Brand: Farnam
- Form: Powder
- Servings: 64,32
- Size: 3.75 lb
My 19 year old half draft, is prone to bad hooves. About 4 months into using coat & hoof 3-1 , even the farrier notice the difference. Stablemates kept asking about her coat. Everyone had shaggy coats, while my horse very easily shredded out.
I have been using this product for about a year. My 31 yr old Arabian gelding had developed bowed tendons on all four. I thought he would need to be put down. The tendons are back where they belong. He is the peppiest in the barn! I am riding him again. This is a wonderful product!