Fly spray contains the same combination of repellents, insecticides and sunscreen as Flysect® Super-7 Repellent, in a concentrated form. Read More
This item cannot ship to AK, HI, Canada, PR, GU
Freight charges apply
Cannot ship to P.O. Box
Mix at a 4:1 ratio to effectively repel flying insects for 3-5 days.
- All the protection of Flysect Super-7 in an economical concentrate
- Contains two repellents, plus pyrethrin and permethrin
- Repels and kills face, stable, and house flies, plus gnats, mosquitoes, and ticks and lice
- Aloe and lanolin condition the coat
- PABA sunscreen protects against harmful UV rays
ORM-D Note: This product cannot be shipped via postal service or air.
- Brand: Farnam
- Type: Concentrate
- Ingredients: Pyrethrin,Permethrin
- Insect Type: Mosquitoes,Gnats,Flies
- Size: 1 Quart
"Works very well, not oily"
Works well for several days when mixed correctly. Nice fragrence, not citronella. Cost effective.
I am not happy with this Flysect Super-C will not even keep flies off for a 30 min. ride.
"not for me"
this stuff did not do much for my fussy pony, i spray it on and they be right back on her, although it smells good thats about all its got goin for it.
"best for synthetics"
This fly spray has great residual properties, smells nice, and is safe on synthetic leather products. Not oily. On my horses lasts 1+ to 3 days depending on how I applied it in the first place. Love it