FLEA+TICK DEFENSE for Cats
Contains 9.7% Fipronil to kill fleas, ticks and chewing lice. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity. For cats 8 weeks and older.
FLEA+TICK DEFENSE for Cats aids in the long-lasting control of:
- Fleas: Kills adult fleas before they lay eggs, controls flea re-infestations, controls fleas that may cause anemia, protects for one month and controls fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis.
- Ticks: Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, ehrlichiosis, and babesiosis.
- Lice: Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice.
- Type: Topical
- Brand: Vetri-Science
- Ingredients: Fipronil
- Life Stage: Cats (8 weeks+)
- Size: 3 Pack (3 Month Supply)
"Waste of Money"
I'm on a SSI and can't afford the more expensive flea protection for my 5 cats, so I tried this brand because of the low cost. I applied it according to the directions, but after about 3 weeks I have seen no results what so ever. My cats are all indoor cats, never going outside. I've got to have a product that works, and this one is not it. Don't waste your money on it.
I USED THIS PRODUCT FOR 3 MONTHS NOW AND ITS BETTER THAN THE HIGH PRICE ONE YOU GET FROM THE VET.
"AS GOOD AS NAME BRAND"
This product works well and with four cats finding something that is not so expensive but works as well is always a challenge. I am glad Jeffers has this product.
"No More Fleas"
I bought this product to save money by not buying the branded products. It killed a bunch of fleas and I have not seen any new ones in a week. Keeping my fingers crossed
While the treatment did kill off a large amount of the fleas, our cat still had fleas. This is after treating the cat dogs & home. I dont know if its just a bad year for fleas in PA bc of all the rain or what!? But we have never had such problems with fleas.