$11.99 to $37.99
EquiSect™ Water-Based Fly Repellent utilizes a new botanical repellent, Pyganic and natural oils to control flies, mosquitoes, lice and gnats. For use on horses, ponies, dogs and cats. Read More
This item cannot ship to Canada, GU, PR
EquiSect™ Water-Based Fly Repellent
EquiSect™ Water-Based Fly Repellent helps aid in the control of:
- horn flies
- horse flies
- stable flies
- house flies
- deer flies
EquiSect™ Water-Based Fly Repellent Key Benefits:
- water-based, alcohol-free formula is non-irritating to animal's skin and coat
- safe for use on horses, ponies, dogs, and cats
- contains natural oils (citronella, clove stem, thyme, cornmint)
- controls horn, horse, stable, house and deer flies, mosquitoes, lice, gnats, fleas, and ticks
- Brand: Farnam
- Type: Spray,Liquid
- Ingredients: Pyganic,Citronella Oil,Clove Oil,Thyme Oil,Cornmint Oil
- Size: 32 oz,Gallon
Good spray. I like that it's natural. Seems to work well on most bugs and flies except deer flies. Haven't found any ticks on my horse this year yet either.
We love this spray. We have not found anything else as effective. It is getting harder to find in our area. Thank Heavens for on line shopping!
I've used this for years, it is quit effective. It may not last all day, but what fly spray actually does? Plus you can reapply as needed. I use this on our horses, on the milk cow and the milk goats, I even put it in a different spray bottle and killed some red wasps. It doesn't just repel, it kills and very quickly too. Works for ticks as well with daily application. Living in the Ozarks, we are tick central.
I like the idea of all natural, no chemicals. This seemed to work a bit on mosquitoes, but not on the biting deer flies that we really need protection from.