Paste for the treatment and control of roundworms, tapeworms, lungworms and bots in horses with a single dose. Treats up to 1320 lb body weight. Read More
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Common types of worms and a description of each.
Buy 6 Get 1 FREENo limit. While supplies last.
Click for Printable Mail-In Rebate Coupon (pdf)
Paste for the treatment and control of roundworms, tapeworms, lungworms and bots in horses with a single dose.
Treats up to 1320 lb body weight.
The only combination de-wormer FDA approved for use in foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
- EQUIMAX® is the ONLY combination ivermectin/praziquantel dewormer proven safe for ALL horses including foals four weeks and older, pregnant and lactating mares, and breeding stallions.
- A single dose treats a broad range of equine parasites--including bots and tapeworms.
- Best results are achieved when used in both the spring and fall.
- EQUIMAX® can help reduce tapeworm-associated colic.
- Easy-to-use handle syringe/applicator offers more accurate dosing.
- Horses enjoy the apple flavor.
"best all in one womer"
Just the greatest wormer. I use it on all of my Quarter horses from foals to broodmares and our stallions. You can depend on its results. It takes the guess work out of worming. Simple and easy to use.
The best wormer on market!
"Not effective against large strongyles"
This is good for foals or pregnant mares, but in all others I recommend Quest Plus. I found that the large strongyles, at least in my area, have become resistant to ivermectin. If you use Equimax, make sure you are including Safeguard or something similar it your rotation.
"Very effective wormer!"
The best broad spectrum wormer that I have ever used. Syringe design makes worming a snap!
I think this is the best wormer on the current market! My horses love the apple flavor so there is no waste with it.
"Best I've used"
Contains more medication than zimectrin gold, for less. I also really like the tube shape I have a few horses that are really hard to worm and this tube makes it worlds easier.
I have been using this apple flavored equimax wormer for 2 years....my horse loves it so it makes it easy to insert in her mouth.Wouldn't use anything else!