Designer Pet Fragrances
Spray Fragrances made with the same quality fragrance oils used in human colognes.
Safe for dogs and cats.
- Arfmani - Elegant, hints of citrus and spice.
- Aqua Di Dog - Smells like Aqua Di Gio.
- Beautifur - An excellent perfume developed for your "beautiful" pooch.
- Bono Sports - If you like Polo Sport your pet will love Bono Sport.
- CK-9 - Light and fresh with citrus undertones.
- Cool Dog - A quick fix for that wet dog smell.
- DGNY Bone-D-Licious - Dogs of New York. "Be Bad, Be Delicious, Be your Own Dog."
- Timmy Holedigger - Smells like the popular "Tommy Hilfiger."
- White Dalmation - Feminine and alluring.
- Woofy Little Princess Barker - Smells like "Lovely" by Sarah Jessica Parker.
- Brand: Nature Labs
- Scent: Aqua Di Dog,Beatifur,CK-9,DGNY Bone D-Licious,Cool Dog,Timmy Holedigger,White Dalmation,Woofy Little Princess Barker
- Size: 4 oz
"Fabulous! Friends, Customers, Groomer Love them!"
"I must say that DGNY is my personal fave (of course, I wore DKNY) it lasts a long time. My groomer prefers Beautifur (feminine think Beautiful-strong for some--we love it), CK-9 is fresh, clean, may be worn by both males & females (bad thing, it's always sold out), Bono Sports is cool, great summer fragrance for the ""boys"". Customers get a kick out of these, but they enjoy the fragrances. Grooming clients truly enjoy. If you don't like heavy fragrance try Woofy--a tad more delicate."
I bought 4 scents to try in my grooming shop. I haven't tried them on clients dogs yet. I always test new things on my own dogs. This is what I think so far. Beautifur- feminine, powdery. Ok scent but a little strong. Spayed 2 dogs with it and it made the whole room smell. Woofy Little Princess Barker- feminine and more flowery smell. I like this one much better than the Beautifur. It's a lighter scent that doesn't over take the room. Timmy Holedigger- I like this one. It has a masculine scent and isn't over powering. Doggidoff Cool Dog- this is my favorite. Light, masculine, clean smell.