Designer Pet Fragrances by Colognes for Pets are made with the same quality fragrance oils used in human colognes. Safe for dogs and cats. Choose from familiar scents... Read More
This item cannot ship to AK, HI, Canada, GU, PR
Cannot ship to P.O. Box
Designer Pet Fragrances
Spray Fragrances made with the same quality fragrance oils used in human colognes.
Safe for dogs and cats. Choose from familiar scents:
- Arfmani - Elegant, hints of citrus and spice.
- Aqua Di Dog - Smells like Agua Di Gio.
- Beautifur - An excellent perfume developed for your "beautiful" pooch.
- Bono Sports - If you like Polo Sport your pet will love Bono Sport.
- CK-9 - Light and fresh with citrus undertones.
- Cool Dog - A quick fix for that wet dog smell.
- DGNY Bone-D-Licious - Dogs of New York. "Be Bad, Be Delicious, Be your Own Dog."
- Timmy Holedigger - Smells like the popular "Tommy Hilfiger."
- White Dalmations - Feminine and alluring.
- Woofy Little Princess Barker - Smells like "Lovely" by Sarah Jessica Parker.
- Brand: Nature Labs
- Scent: Beatifur,Aqua Di Dog,CK-9,DGNY Bone D-Licious,Cool Dog,Timmy Holedigger,White Dalmation,Woofy Little Princess Barker
- Size: 4 oz
"Love these Dog perfume/cologne's !!"
I bought two different kinds, woofy little barker and aqua di dog and i love both of them, you only need one spray because the smell is so strong and its just enough, and does not irritate skin after grooms or does not irritate the dog! Defiantly recommend these! Size is so easy to carry around as well! And amazing how much they smell like the ones sold in stores!!
I purchased three fragrances for my grooming clients- Timmy Holedigger, CK-9, and DGNY.... they all smell fantastic and my customers seem pleased.; My only dissatisfaction is that they don't seem to be as long-lasting as some of the other doggie colognes I've used.
"Aqua Di Dog"
I have used these sprays for years and was thrilled to see the new scent. My hubby wears Aqua Di Gio and it smells great, so I got 2 of these. I am so disappointed. They both went in the trash can. I would never put that on a clients pet. It is nothing like the real scent, and it isn't good. My clients really like the Bono Sport, Beautifur, CK9, DGNY & Bone Envy. White Dalmations and Bonique Waggy were ok. The others didn't go over well.
"Fabulous! Friends, Customers, Groomer Love them!"
"I must say that DGNY is my personal fave (of course, I wore DKNY) it lasts a long time. My groomer prefers Beautifur (feminine think Beautiful-strong for some--we love it), CK-9 is fresh, clean, may be worn by both males & females (bad thing, it's always sold out), Bono Sports is cool, great summer fragrance for the ""boys"". Customers get a kick out of these, but they enjoy the fragrances. Grooming clients truly enjoy. If you don't like heavy fragrance try Woofy--a tad more delicate."
I bought 4 scents to try in my grooming shop. I haven't tried them on clients dogs yet. I always test new things on my own dogs. This is what I think so far. Beautifur- feminine, powdery. Ok scent but a little strong. Spayed 2 dogs with it and it made the whole room smell. Woofy Little Princess Barker- feminine and more flowery smell. I like this one much better than the Beautifur. It's a lighter scent that doesn't over take the room. Timmy Holedigger- I like this one. It has a masculine scent and isn't over powering. Doggidoff Cool Dog- this is my favorite. Light, masculine, clean smell.