Cylence Ultra® contains 8% Beta-Cyfluthrin and 20% Piperonyl Butoxide. For use on beef and dairy cattle including lactating dairy cows and calves over 3 months of age. Use 2 tags per head for optimum control. Blue. Read More
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Cylence Ultra® Ear Tags
Contains 8% Beta-Cyfluthrin and 20% Piperonyl Butoxide. Effective against face flies and pyrethroid-susceptible horn flies for up to 5 months. Kills and repels face flies. Also controls gulfcoast and spinose ear ticks.
Cylence Ultra® is best for:
- beef cattle
- dairy cattle including lactating dairy cows
- calves over 3 months of age
Use 2 tags per head for optimum control.
Apply ear tags with allflex total tagger with red pin and black clip.
Cannot be shipped to California.
- Ingredient: Beta-Cyfluthrin,Piperonyl Butoxide
- Brand: Bayer Animal Health
- Insect Type: Face Flies,Horn Flies,Gulf Coast Ticks,Spinose Ear Ticks
- Type: Ear Tag
- Size: Pkg of 20
- Accessory: Applicator