$7.95 to $34.29
Covexin® 8 (7-way Blackleg with Tetanus) Clostridium Chauvoei, Septicum Haemolyticum, Novyi, Tetani, Perfringens Types C & D Bacterin-Toxoid vaccine for healthy sheep and cattle. Read More
This item cannot ship to Canada
Cannot ship to P.O. Box
Clostridium Chauvoei, Septicum Haemolyticum, Novyi, Tetani, Perfringens Types C & D Bacterin-Toxoid
For vaccination of healthy sheep and cattle.
- Cattle: inject 5 mL of vaccine SQ or IM, repeat in 6 weeks
- Calves under 3 months: should be revaccinated at weaning or at 4-6 months of age
- Sheep: inject 5 mL SQ, followed by a 2 ml dose in 6 weeks. Revaccinate annually with a 2 mL dose.
- Pregnant ewes should receive 2nd vaccination or annual booster 2-6 weeks before lambing.
- Give lambs primary course beginning at 10-12 weeks of age.
21-day slaughter withdrawal.
- Brand: Merck
- Form: Injectable
- Prevention Type: Tetanus, Blackleg