$2.99 to $13.99
Bene-Bac® PlusNow with FOS and probiotics.
A palatable, concentrated source of live naturally occurring digestive bacteria found in the intestinal tract. For any time an animal experiences stress from changing nutritional or environmental conditions such as antibiotic therapy, post surgery, birth, weaning, worming, or traveling.
Directions for dosing Bene-Bac® Plus:
- Newborns (gel): Administer ½ g at birth, ½ g on days 3, 5, 7, and at weaning. For hand fed orphans increase to 1 g on days 7 and 14 and at the introduction of solid food. Administer 1 g when intestinal upset or appetite loss occurs.
- Post weaning/older (gel): Administer 1 g per 10 lb of body weight up to 40 lb and 5 g for 50 lb of body weight or over 2 treatments, 3 days apart, are recommended.
Initial Feeding (powder): Provide one feeding from table below on days 1, 3, 5 and 7, and then one feeding per week until weaned.
- <½ lb (227g): ¼ level teaspoon
- ½ - 1 lb: ½ level teaspoon
- 1 lb - 5 lb: 1 level teaspoon
- 5 lb - 20 lb: 2 level teaspoons
- 20 lb+: 3 level teaspoons
For Maintenance (powder): Use above recommended daily dosage once weekly. Feed animals by top dressing Bene-Bac® Plus powder on moistened or dry food. Discard uneaten food after no more than 8 hours and thoroughly wash dishes.
- Brand: PetAg
- Type: Prebiotic
- Form: Gel,Powder
- Size: (4) 1 g Tubes, 15 g Syringe,4½ oz,16 oz
"great for my show puppies"
Nice to have for my new born puppies
I love bene-bac it helps sick animals recover after anti-biotics and is essential for healthy bottle fed kittens. I use the powder as it is cost effective but I give out the gel tubes to my customers who are adopting kittens.
after being on antibiotics, my young cat stopped eating. She would not eat canned food or high end cat food...only treats. six hours after 1 treatment of Bene-Bac Plus by mouth, she started eating. What a amazing product. Thank You!!!