AspirEase™ III Pain Reliever Gel
80 cc syringe. Help manage your horse's pain and inflammation with Nature's Aspirin®.
AspirEase III contains purified pharmaceutical grade salicin - the original source of aspirin. In this purified form, however, salicin is gentler on the GI tract than aspirin and does not thin the blood like aspirin.
AspirEase™ III is used for short-term management of:
- acute pain
- inflammation associated with: wounds, cuts, abrasions and soft tissue pain
AspirEase™ III Pain Reliever Gel ingredients:
- methylsofonylmethane (MSM)
- vegetable oil
- silicon dioxide
- guar gum
- natural and artificial flavors
- BHA (preservative)
For adult horses (1,000 lbs), give 20cc orally once or twice daily or as needed at feeding.
- Brand: Bio-Nutrition Labs
- Type: Pain Management and Inflammation
- Form: Paste
- Ingredient: Aspirin
- Size: 80 cc
- Dosage: 4 Dose