$26.35 to $42.45
Knock Out! Nematodes are microscopic non-segmented worms that live in the soil and feed on over 150 soil borne pests. Read More
This item cannot ship to Canada
Cannot ship to P.O. Box
Good Natured™ Knock Out! Nematodes
(Formerly ANTidote) Microscopic non-segmented worms that live in the soil and feed on over 150 soil borne pests.
Knock Out! Nematodes feed on:
- grub worms
- fungus gnat larvae
- mole crickets
- root knot nematodes
- sod webworms
How to use Knock Out! Nematodes:USE AT SUNSET
- Mix Good Natured™ Nematodes with ½ gallon (¼ - ½ acre) or 32 oz (1/8 - ¼ acre) of cool water. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Strain the solution through a stainer or piece of screen.
- You can apply with a watering can or if using a hose-end sprayer spray the solution at 2 tablespoons per gallons of water.
- Water the treated area again after spraying to wash nematodes from the foliage into the soil.
- In hot, dry weather, keep the area treated moist for the first five days. Repeat application in 7-10 days if needed.
- Mix Good Natured™ Nematodes with 1 gallon of cool water then mix 8 oz of mixture with 2 gallons (¼ - ½ acre) or 1 gallon (1/8 - ¼ acre) of water.
- Drench the ant mounds with mixture starting from the center moving outward towards the edges.
Note: This item is considered a biological. Next Day Air is recommended to ensure safe delivery of your product.
- Brand: Good Natured
- Type: Nematodes
- Coverage: 1/8 - 1/4 Acre,¼ - ½ Acre
Some people don't believe that microscopic worms control fleas in our heavily wooded yard, but ANTidote sure works. Our two dogs have had two relatively flea-free years since we first applied ANTidote (once each spring). It's a great value, and it's good to know we're not poisoning our yard or area waterways with chemicals.
"No poison needed"
I'm in the deep south. I first used this almost ten years ago. To this day when ants move into the yard all I have to do is make sure the ground isn't terribly dry and be patient. The nematodes multiply, the ants move two or three times trying to escape and then they are gone. Takes time but works. Don't have fleas in the yard either in spite of squirrels etc... Now giving as a gift.