Annihilator™ Polyzone® Insect Control Premise Spray
Broad spectrum premise spray contains deltamethrin and Annihilator Polyzone® Crystals. For use in and around animal housing and premises.
How Does Polyzone®Technology Work?
Annihilator Polyzone® polymer forms a protective layer between the active ingredient particles and the surface. Particles are kept in place and protected from the elements, and are less impacted by
aggressive surfaces such as cement and absorption by porous surfaces like wood. As the Polyzone® crystals erode over time, the active ingredient deltamethrin is slowly released, reducing
the number of applications required to maintain control.
Polyzone® technology exclusive from Bayer:
- Provides up to 90 days of outdoor residual control.
- Protects active ingredients from weather, wash-off and mechanical abrasion.
- Reduces labor and number of applications required to maintain control.
- Kills 36 types of pests including: Stable flies, House flies, Gnats, Mosquitoes, Fleas and Ants.
Makes 10 gallons.
Instructions on label for mixing.
Do NOT use around animals toxic to fish!
- Brand: Bayer Animal Health
- Type: Insecticide
- Form: Premise Spray