$10.99 to $17.29
A soothing antiseptic blend of natural herbs and oils that is an effective treatment for temporary muscular soreness and stiffness. Made in the USA. Read More
This item cannot ship to HI, AK, Canada, PR, GU
Cannot ship to P.O. Box
Absorbine® Veterinary LinimentFor over 120 years, Absorbine® Veterinary Liniment has been the world's number one selling horse liniment.
A soothing antiseptic blend of natural herbs and oils that is an effective treatment for temporary muscular soreness and stiffness. Speeds the natural process and brings instant warmth to overworked or strained muscles and joints by stimulating the flow of blood. Helps prevent infection while healing minor cuts and relieving insect bites. Great for horses and dogs. Made in the USA.
Uses of Absorbine Veterinary Liniment:
- fast relief of temporary muscle and joint soreness, swelling and stiffness
- deep penetrating heat soothes the pain and swelling of tissues due to arthritis
- clean and treat skin conditions like rain rot, scratches and summer itch
- helps prevent hoof and sole fungal infections
- excellent antiseptic for minor cuts, abrasions, and insect bites
- pre-workout warm up / post workout set up
- tendinitis reliever
- bucked shin relief
If you rub, don't wrap.
- Type: Liquid
- Brand: Absorbine
- Size: 16 oz,32 oz
"Tried and True!"
I have been using Absorbine for years now and haven't found a topical liniment that works better. When I was a teenager, my mare would limp after trail riding. Back then the vet wasn't called unless it was critical. So I asked the local saddle shop which product worked the best and have been using Absorbine ever since. I started applying Absorbine before and after riding and noticed less stress for my mare. Thanks Absorbine for giving me more rides!