$7.09 to $56.49
$21.85 to $56.49
UltraShield® Green Fly Repellent
UltraShield® Green Fly Repellent, is a natural and eco-safe formula, effective in repelling and controlling biting flies, mosquitoes, and gnats for up to 8 hours. This fly repellent contains natural active ingredients including: thyme oil, cedar oil, lemongrass oil, rosemary oil, citronella oil, clove oil, geraniol, and sodium lauryl sulfate.
UltraShield® Green Fly Repellent Spray Key Benefits:
- eco-safe formula for the family and the environment
- natural fly repellent
- not oily or greasy
- no artificial colors or additives
- refreshing aromatic scent
- for horses, ponies, and dogs
UltraShield® Green Gel Key Benefits:
- six fly-fighting natural oils to protect ears, face and other areas
- eco-safe gel safe for the family and environment
- provides a barrier that protects cuts and abrasions from insect irritations
- airless pump design stops bacteria from entering the container
- contains natural ingredients and no petroleum distillates
- for horses, ponies, foals, and dogs
- Brand: Absorbine
- Type: Gel,Spray,Liquid
- Insect Type: Flies,Mosquitoes,Gnats
- Size: 2 oz,1 Quart,Gallon
I use this against the horn flies and stable flies that are plaguing my animals and it works great, unfortunately nothing works for as long as is desired or quoted, but it works better and longer than anything else I've ever tried.
I put this fly spray on my friend's horse when we went out riding but became distracted and forgot to put it in on the horse that I was riding. For the whole ride I was trying to kill the flies that would not leave my horse alone, while my friend's horse ambled along in pleasure free from flies.
"Very poor control"
This product gave my horses absolutely no protection. I covered them with spray and the flies were right behind my spray and never left them alone. Since it cost so much I had to continue using it and watch my horses suffer. I'm switching back to my chemical spray that really does provide relief.
"It worked for my horses!"
"Since I decided to go with natural products, I have tried quite a few fly sprays. This one has worked the best for my horses, and I would say that it works better than most of the ""chemical"" sprays I have used over the years. In this part of FL, the bugs can be brutal so this spray is part of my comfort-control system for my horses."