Vetbond™ forms a thin, flexible bandage in seconds to stop minor bleeding and bind wound edges. Comes with extension tube for hard to reach places. Read More
This item cannot ship to AK, HI, Canada, GU, PR
Cannot ship to P.O. Box
Forms a thin, flexible bandage in seconds to stop minor bleeding and bind wound edges. Comes with extension tube for hard to reach places. Each vial of VETBOND™ Tissue Adhesive contains 0.1 fl. oz. (3 mL) of product and dispenses approximately 150 drops.
Note: For Professional Use ONLY!
VETBOND Tissue Adhesive is indicated for use by veterinarians in applications including, but not limited to:
- cat declaws
- lacerations and abrasions
- sealing surgical incisions
- tooth extraction and other oral surgery
- dew claw removal
- tail docking
- minor wounds
- Brand: 3M
- Condition: Abrasions,Tail Docking,De-Clawing
- Size: 3 mL Bottle w/4 Applicator Tips