- One (1) hoof pick with scraper
- One (1) large sponge
- One (1) plastic sweat scraper
- One (1) 7" plastic dandy brush
- One (1) 5" rubber curry comb
- One (1) 4" plastic mane comb
- One (1) packet of 500 braiding bands
- One (1) hoof oil brush/can
- One (1) 5.5" plastic body brush
Colors: Purple, pink or blue.
- Includes: (1) Hoof Pick w/Scraper,(1) Large Sponge,(1) Plastic Sweat Scraper,(1) 7" Plastic Dandy Brush,(1) 5" Rubber Curry Comb,(1) 4" Plastic Mane Comb,Braiding Bands,Hoof & Oil Brush/Can,5.5" Plastic Body Brush,(1) Hoof Pick w/Scraper,(1) Large Sponge,(1) Plastic Sweat Scraper,(1) 7" Plastic Dandy Brush,(1) 5" Rubber Curry Comb,(1) 4" Plastic Mane Comb,Braiding Bands,Hoof & Oil Brush/Can,5.5" Plastic Body Brush,(1) Hoof Pick w/Scraper,(1) Large Sponge,(1) Plastic Sweat Scraper,(1) 7" Plastic Dandy Brush,(1) 5" Rubber Curry Comb,(1) 4" Plastic Mane Comb,Braiding Bands,Hoof & Oil Brush/Can,5.5" Plastic Body Brush
- Color: Purple,Pink,Blue
"Amazing Starter Kit!"
I bought this during an awesome sale a few years ago and it did not disappoint! It has everything you need to get started. Now I have my brushes and all the accessories from this in a grooming tote with newer brushes. I use this box for a first aid kit since the top snaps closed. It is great! The size is perfect for everything I need in a quick first aid kit. I can fit the smaller bottles of rubbing alcohol, iodine, and sterilized water within it too.
"Everything you need"
I ordered this Grooming kit and expecting that it will not be the best. but when o used it on my paint it worked wonders. although small and its great for a begenier
"great first groomers kit"
i bought a pink a blue and a purple one of these!!!!! i use them everyday on my 9 horses at my farm in mccalla and it works great if you don't already have this product then you need it!!!!!:):):):):)
"Good For Basic Cleaning"
This works great for every day use. I have smaller hands and everything fit just perfect. The brushes are just the right stiffness to clean my Horse. He loves getting pampered and this helps a ton!!!!!!! * Oil can may leak.
"Perfect for Beginners"
"I ordered one of these kits in blue and on first glance was amazed...Until I used it. The body and dandy brushes were exrememly flimsy and could not really brush out my 16hh horse's winter coat and as they are tiny and seem meant for little hands. The oil can leaks and the tote is difficult to get closed. I gave this kit to a younger rider with a small pony that is not as ""hairy"" and it works great for her - so if you have a pony or small horse, this kit is for you!"
"Good For Children"
I bought two of these kits (one in blue, one in pink) for me and a friend of mine who needed something cheap. Well, for the price its not too bad. The stiffness/quality of the brushes vary by set. My friend's were really stiff, and mine were almost too soft. Good for around the barn use, would not suggest for show use. Also, the oil can leaks, don't advise letting that tip over on a nice pricey saddle!!!! The curry combs are made for tiny hands, and the braiding bands aren't very high quality (I took them from the barn and use them in my own hair), so they aren't the best, but better than nothing!