Jeffers is always looking for talented people who love animals and love helping people who love animals. Jeffers has some of the best customers around and needs the best people taking care of them. The Jeffers facility is located in Dothan, AL, and includes our entire operation - warehouse, call center, purchasing, marketing, catalog, internet plus accounting and executive offices, and a small retail outlet. Jeffers wants quality, driven people who realize the customer is the most important asset and everything that we do is for or about the customer.
If this sounds like you, feel free to send your resume and cover letter to:
ATTN: Personnel Dept.
PO Box 100
Dothan, AL 36301
or fax to:
ATTN: Personnel Dept.
or you can e-mail to:
Jeffers does not provide relocation assistance.
Email Marketing & Affiliate Coordinator
- Facilitate Planning Meetings with Specialists and Designers
- Maintain Email Deployment Schedule
- Insure product/item sheet are obtained from Specialist for each campaign.
- Verify quantities of products upon receipt and again prior to deployment of email.
- Hand off campaign product list to assigned designer for creative.
- Once initial draft of design is completed, verify the content, expiration dates, linking abilities, images and pricing elements and that the creative meets necessary requirements for the campaign.
- Forwards the creative draft to specialists, IT and marketing director for their review.
- Corrects any issues with design, as needed for finalizing the creative.
- Once finalized, forwards to HTML coder for input into Listrak.
- Coordinator is required to verify all links on the review email are working properly.
- Advises coder of any issues, as needed.
- Once confirmed, gives the approval to schedule the email.
- Maintains email display board in Design Department.
- Provides assistance with PhotoShop creation of campaigns when the designers are busy with catalog deadlines and cannot provide email designs.
- Analyzes campaign data via Listrak
- Reviews competitors’ campaigns (via email signup on competitors’ websites) to insure we are being competitive on pricing and product content.
- Runs various analysis reports as requested by Marketing Director.
- Maintains working relationship with affiliate service provider via email and bi-weekly calls.
- Reviews Publisher websites periodically to insure content/text links/coupons are represented accurately.
- Provides monthly Transaction Reports to Director.
- Provides creative design for banner links and promotions, as needed.
- Computer savvy, with excellent email and Microsoft Office skills
- PhotoShop experience
- HTML coding experience
- Creative thinker
- Must be able to multi-task
- Exceptional organizational and time management Skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Team player
- Ability to resolve conflicts and work with diverse groups within the company
- Willingness to learn internal computer system and new skills on a daily basis