Zoetis (formerly Pfizer)
|Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR) - Parainfluenza3 (PI3) - Respiratory Synctial Virus Vaccine (BRSV) - MLV (Modified Live Virus) |
For Intranasal Use Only
INFORCE™ 3 is the first and only respiratory vaccine that prevents respiratory disease cause by BRSV, while also aiding in the prevention of IBR and PI3, to help get cattle off to a healthier, more productive start.
Safety has been shown in cattle of all types, ages, and classes including pregnant cows, 0-8 day old calves, weaned calves, and high stressed cattle.
- Developed specifically for intranasal use
- Helps prime the immune system for a memory response to subsequent vaccinations as well as disease challenges.
- Contains proprietary, temperature-sensitive IBR and PI3 strains that replicate most effectively in the upper respiratory tract.
- Includes a high-titer formulation of a low-passaged strain of BRSV.
- Helps deliver a healthy start for young dairy and beef calves.
- For dairy herds, INFORCE™ 3 can be used in baby calves, on arrival, at weaning, before moving to group pens, or with cows and heifers prefreshening.
- INFORCE™ 3 is perfect for use in beef herds in calves at branding, preconditioning, weaning, pre-shipment, or on arrival in stocker or feedlots.
Customers Ratings and Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers